Fun Kids OSHC
For this role, we are looking for individuals who have previous working experiences in the OSHC sector. Education and training in children's services is preferred.
This is a permanent position beginning from Term 1 - 2019. This position offers flexible split-shift hours (with split shift allowance) and ongoing professional training.
What's in it for you?
- Family owned business with friendly working environment
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Flexible split-shift hours
- A service that appreciates your hard-work and makes you proud to be a part of the team!
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in OSHC sector;
- Ability to develop warm and respectful relationships with families and children;
- Behaviour management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Quality Standards (NQS);
- Demonstrated ability to ensure centre's practices comply with relevant Laws and Regs
- Current Working with Children Check;
- Current First Aid, CPR Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training;
- Current Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk Statement of Attainment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send us your resume. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]