Plasvacc Pty Ltd
Plasvacc are seeking a suitable applicant to fill the role of Quality Assurance Manager at its Kalbar, SE Qld location (80km to Brisbane CBD).
Plasvacc is an APVMA licensed manufacturing facility for veterinary blood products sold in Australia and overseas.
The successful applicant will possess an Honours degree in Science or a related discipline.
The ideal candidates will preferably (but not necessarily) have experience in pharmaceutical medicine manufacturing or a regulated industry of testing.
The Quality Assurance Manager liaises with the Production Manager and is responsible for ensuring that Plasvacc’s products and processes meets the standards required by both internal and external parties.
This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
The Quality Assurance Manager must have experience with hands-on laboratory work and be competent in the following skills and duties:
- Experience with protein chemistry, electrophoresis, ELISA testing, ultrafiltration, chromatography, densitometry
- Pipetting and sterile techniques, sterility testing and media runs;
- Operation and maintenance of Laminar Flow Work Stations and Type I and II water production equipment
- Strong problem solving skills and have the ability to work autonomously
- Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel, create and analyse graphs and reports
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to engage, lead, train and mentor other Quality Control staff
The Quality Assurance Manager must ensure requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are observed including:
- Document Control, Corrective and Preventative Action, Change Controls, Deviations, Complaints, Product Recalls, Out Of Specification Results/Events
- Calibration, Validation of equipment and processes, Maintenance of Equipment
- Self-audits, and Supplier audits and management
- GMP Audits
- Annual Product Reviews
- Stability Programs
- Review product details, quality documentation, standard operating and quality procedures, and Batch Release For Supply of all products (APVMA and TGA)
Applications should include a covering letter and an up to date resume, which details the applicant’s skills and relevant experience.
Applications close 11 February 2019.
Application subject title must be “QA Position Plasvacc Australia” and be emailed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Plasvacc Pty Ltd
6066 Cunningham Highway
KALBAR QLD 4309
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality control (QC) role?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]