Jord International Pty Ltd
Jord International is a solutions provider to the process industries. We design, manufacture, commission and service custom built process plant and systems to all related process industries including oil & gas, powergen, minerals processing, sugar and the energy metals industries. We are a global company with operations spanning in 10 countries.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Office Managers to join our team in St Leonards. Working in our new sleek office, you will be the face of Jord for customers, visitors and staff.
You will have the opportunity to work with different departments from across the business and different locations all around the world. At Jord, no two days are the same.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- Office management
- Staff mobility including flights visas accommodation and car hire
- General administration
- Internal event organisation
- Accounting support
- Sales support
- Project administration support
- HR support
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least five years’ administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional personal presentation coupled with a strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, written and listening skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Experience working in a customer-focused and fast-paced professional environment
Jord offers excellent employee benefits including distributing a significant proportion of annual profit to performing staff members. This has been done each and every year since 1972. Sharing the success of the business is an important part of Jord's culture.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter via the ‘apply for this job’ button below. For more information on Jord, visit our website www.jord.com.au
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The application form will include these questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]