Clean Air Technologies (Aust) Pty Ltd
THE COMPANY: Established for over 40 years, Clean Air Technologies is conveniently located in Sydney's South/West, and is currently seeking an experienced hands on Warehouse Manager to lead and manage our small but diverse warehouse operations. The company offers a specialised service in commercial and industrial air filtration and HVAC hygiene cleaning and is a recognised leader in the industry.
THE ROLE: Reporting to the General Manager you will manage all warehouse operations activities including:
- Loading and unloading containers and trucks
- Co-ordinating pick/pack and despatch
- Maintaining a safe and clean warehouse and grounds
- Maintaining equipment and tools
- Liaising with Sales and Service departments
- Processing orders
- Planning and prioritising short and long lead time jobs
- Occasional management of permanent and casual staff
- Manage wash bay operations
- Undertake light manufacturing
- Achieve set KPI's
- Assist in driving ongoing improvement
To be successful in this role you are naturally a hands-on person who is reliable, organised and mechanically minded with a critical eye for cleanliness. You like to follow set procedures and you have great pride in your work quality and working as a team. You will also have:
- Minimum 5 years warehouse operations experience.
- Intermediate MYOB and Microsoft Excel.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Current forklift license.
- Experience in a supervisor or management role with the ability to prioritise and manage team work flow.
- Adhere to best-practice warehouse processes and controls.
- Can-do will-do attitude.
- The ability to lead and motivate staff.
- Great organisational and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- You are happy to get your hands dirty.
- You are mechanically minded and like working with and repairing tools.
- Able to work occasional flexible hours.
- You are reliable, honest and committed.
- Fork Lift Licence and manual Drivers Licence essential.
So if you are looking for a full time career opportunity with a great team culture and job future then don't delay as this opportunity won’t last. Send your resume or cv NOW.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Front-end Web Developer Full responsive web design, HTML5 / CSS3 and jQuery. Design and programming of Interfaces and Interaction. Look and feel according to the strategy of your business. Design and [...]
Become a part of one of Australia's Largest Direct Sales Companies. Are you currently working with another Direct Sales Company with no chance of growth or to spread your wings? We are currently see [...]
4th year apprentice carpenter keen to start doing some weekend work. Specialise in decks and pergolas, very hard worker and will not disappoint with the finish of my work cheers! [...]
We are seeking a reliable, caring and fun nanny to look after our 2 school age kids. The kids are lots of fun and very chatty. The successful applicant would love playing board games, playing outside, [...]