Greenbushes Lithium Operation
Residential Full Time Position
Talison Lithium aims to maximise local employment where possible by recruiting people who live in and around
our local communities of Greenbushes, Bridgetown, Donnybrook, Nannup, Boyup Brook and Manjimup.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Advisor, the successful candidate will join our friendly yet dynamic team to
help facilitate Talison’s ambitious growth. While recruitment experience is essential, we are open to candidates
from any industry.
- Preparing recruitment advertisements and arranging interviews;
- Coordinating and participating in selection interviews as directed;
- Shortlisting candidates based on role-specific selection criteria;
- Arranging pre-employment medicals and reference checks;
- Preparing employment offers;
- Answering enquiries relating to employment;
- Reviewing, creating and updating position descriptions where necessary; and
- Any other duties as directed.
About the Candidate
- 3-5 years’ recruitment experience in any industry;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of self-motivation;
- Experience and training in use of Microsoft Office suites with high level excel;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively alone and also as part of a team;
- Be willing to ‘pitch in’ when necessary;
- High standard of presentation;
- Ability to work to company procedures;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work;
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Some of the many benefits of working with Talison include:
- residential role with a family and lifestyle friendly roster;
- flexible working environment;
- income protection insurance;
- life Insurance for company superannuation employees;
- maternity/paternity leave policy;
- salary sacrifice options for remote area housing, motor vehicles and superannuation; and
- participation in site performance-based monthly incentive scheme.
About Talison Lithium
Talison Lithium is the world’s leading lithium minerals producer with the world’s largest high-grade ore body.
Talison supports many of the community projects, groups and sporting events our employees are involved in. Our
future is within, and as part of, the community.
The Greenbushes Lithium Operation is located in a unique residential setting, near the town of Greenbushes atop
the picturesque Darling Scarp.
Being active in the broader community is integral to our core business values of
safety, transparency and inclusiveness. We regularly carry out site tours for local school and community groups
and promote education through Mine Open Days and community events.
Supporting a diverse workforce
Talison strongly encourages applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds with a wide range of work
experience. Talison takes pride in its unique location and the excellent work/life balance offering that our
employees enjoy. Talison recognises that we are strengthened by diversity and is committed to providing a work
environment where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
How to Apply
Applications including a covering letter, CV,
copies of any qualifications, and referees can be sent through SEEK.
This is a residential role which requires that you live or are willing to relocate to within 60 minutes of the
Greenbushes Lithium Operation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Immediate Start - Perth CBD - 3-6 month temporary assignment 3-6 month temporary assignment for an experienced recruitment officer with top tier mining house Our client is seeking the expertise of [...]
Job Summary International Recruitment Officer - South / South East Asia 35 hours per week £33,920 - £38,637 per annum Perth College UHI is one of Scotland’s leading Colleges of Further and Hig [...]
Job Summary International Recruitment Officer - South/South East Asia Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week £33,920 - £38,637 per annum Perth College UHI is one of Scotland’s leading Colleges of [...]
Job Summary International Recruitment Officer - South/South East Asia Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week £33,920 - £38,637 per annum Perth College UHI is one of Scotland’s [...]