ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a national Building Services contractor located on Sydney's Western Suburbs. This company is a top tier multidisciplinary contractor that works on a range of building services projects nation wide. Due to a strong project pipeline, the company is looking to hire an additional Senior Electrical Engineer into their team on a full time permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this hands on position, you will be responsible for taking care of all aspects of electrical designs on a diverse range of medium-large scale projects. In addition to this, you will be project managing and leading the design team when required. You will also be put into a leadership position,
providing you the opportunity to mentor Junior Engineers and assist them in their development.
- Manage electrical services design and documentation
- Liaise with multiple business stakeholders and clients
- Project management and leadership responsibilities
- Individual work management to ensure deadlines are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- 6+ years experience in Building Services
- Market exposure in NSW is preferred though not essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Exposure to a diverse range of Building Services projects
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work autonomously
This company is known by its employees as having a very tight knit culture which thrives off an open planned office where ideas are constantly shared. They have multiple employment benefits offered to their team in addition to having regular social outings between teams to maintain the unity throughout the company.
- Access to public transport facilities
- Structured progression to management positions
- Competitive salary package with regular reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Ricky Cho on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. This Project Management Consultancy is experiencing increased growth, and has more than doubled their size and turnover within the last 2 years. This company specialises in the [...]
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Join a team of 7 industry professionals within a Local Council in Eastern Sydney as a Principal Planner. This is an initial 6 month contract which has a strong likelihood of bec [...]
Foreman - Basement Excavation - Basement excavation and pavement projects - Family owned Civil Contractor with an outstanding reputation - Deliver iconic projects throughout Sydney ABOUT T [...]
Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join a multinational firm - Government, commercial, community and retail projects - Respected & family-orientated leadership team A [...]