Iconic ASX listed Australian owned manufacturing company with a current market value of $AUS1 billion.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Coordinator will assume full responsibility for a weekly payroll of circa 350 employees including:
- Interpretation of contracts, EBA’s and Awards
- Create and maintain employee master files
- Calculate and process termination and redundancy payments
- Administer superannuation payments
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports as requested by the Payroll Manager and other stakeholders
- Assist employees with payroll queries
- 3 to 5 years of complete end to end payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience processing a weekly payroll
- Exposure to a variety of Payroll and T&A; software products (Kronos preferred)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
This is a highly sought after role where you will have the opportunity to manage your own end to end payroll working as part of a team of two. Work/life balance, and a backup, is guaranteed as well as ownership of your own portfolio of Victorian-based employees.
The company has some great benefits including free workwear as well as the ability to purchase leave.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply via the SEEK website or feel free to call David on direct dial 03 9614 6558 for further information regarding this specific opportunity and/or to request a Position Description prior to submitting your resume. Please quote the position 2860007 if you are calling David.
Payroll Talent is Melbourne's only Payroll and HR Information Systems recruitment specialists. We connect you with the most sought after temporary, contract and permanent Payroll & HRIS opportunities in Melbourne.
Help Around Cobram And Surrounding Towns with Mobile phones, tablets, Computers, And Anything technical, Need help to set up your nbn. Call me Website http://mustica.com.au [...]
APPROVE FINANCE Buying or selling a car?? You need _FINANCE_ or your buyer needs _FINANCE_? Have access to a lot of banks to help those who had bad credit history. Give us a call, whats the harm [...]
Ideal for Female Backpackers/Students/Work Holiday/Visa Applicants Training Provided Commision 50% PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW: - Applicants must be RELIABLE and willing to learn. - Av [...]
Casual Kitchen Hand in Coogee A cafe in Coogee is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at bot [...]