Design & Build
Contracts Administrator required for a $75m High End Residential Project in Sydney. Great opportunity for you to gain exposure to a reputable National Builder whose name is renowned in the industry for being one of the best.
Our client is one of Australia's leading construction companies with a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects. They are active across all states with a wide variety of commercial, residential, retail and industrial projects more than $100m in value.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be considered for the role of Senior Contracts Administrator you will require:
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on school projects would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Alex Mitchell on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Automation Client Manager - Site based Client Services Manager – Automation Design & Build have partnered exclusively with this ASX listed consultancy working in Pharm [...]
Site Supervisor Work on architecturally designed residential projects. Autonomous, varied and challenging role with an established builder. Full Job Description Are you a driven Supervisor f [...]
Structural Design Engineer - Temporary Works Our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who can join their fast paced well performing team and hit the ground running to deliver on key te [...]
Structural Engineer - Newcastle Our client is a well established Privately Owned Engineering Consultancy with Offices throughout Australia looking to add to their Structures team in Newcastle, NSW. [...]