Design & Build
Our client specialises within the refurbishment, commercial fit out and construction market with the majority of their projects based in the CBD.
With a strong project pipeline going into the new financial year they are looking for an an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
- Project management of fit out projects
- Provide good technical knowledge and commercial awareness to the client
- High level planning, teamwork, communication and negotiating skills
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Local knowledge of the market
- Proven experience and good tenure
- Able to bring their own ideas to the table
- Proven fit out project management experience
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience on managing multiple projects
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Izzy Ringhofer on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
12D Civil Design Engineer An opportunity for a Civil Designer to work for a boutique engineering consultancy specialising within Land Development. The team are seeking individuals with local Land [...]
Senior Civil Engineer Senior Civil Engineer - Civil 3D or 12D - Commercial/Education/Healthcare An opportunity to gain experience working across the Commercial, Education & Healthcare sectors. P [...]
People & Capability Administration Support Officer Benefits include: - Join an exciting and expanding project - Have a varied and fast pace workload - Work in a modern and vibrant muni [...]
Construction Surveyor - Central Coast Construction Surveyor – Central Coast My client is looking for a Construction surveyor to join their team on a large civil infrastructure project on the Ce [...]