Design & Build
Design & Build are currently working with an Established builder-developer who has been in the NSW market for over 15 years. They are are looking for an experienced Foreman who has a strong skill set on residential projects over $100m. This company have a very strong knit culture and a can-do attitude who can get stuck in and enjoy what they do.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Foreman can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on projects in over $100m
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Charlotte Smart on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Automation Client Manager - Site based Client Services Manager – Automation Design & Build have partnered exclusively with this ASX listed consultancy working in Pharm [...]
Site Supervisor Work on architecturally designed residential projects. Autonomous, varied and challenging role with an established builder. Full Job Description Are you a driven Supervisor f [...]
Structural Design Engineer - Temporary Works Our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer who can join their fast paced well performing team and hit the ground running to deliver on key te [...]
Structural Engineer - Newcastle Our client is a well established Privately Owned Engineering Consultancy with Offices throughout Australia looking to add to their Structures team in Newcastle, NSW. [...]