Implementation Support Officer required to join stage 2 of the largest integrated workforce management & payroll solution in QLD. Fixed Term contract.
The Integrated Workforce Management Project (IWFM) is an ICT enabled business change project within Queensland Health that will be delivered in three stages, QLD Health are currently preparing for stage 2 of this project. The role will be based on-site and will successfully promote high level stakeholder engagement and customer support for end users to ensure effective implement the solution. You will be you will be required to quickly review, engage and understand the rollout cohort and the go-live plan documentation in preparation for the actual go-live date.
- Actively contribute to the progress of the go-live logistics and readiness assessment activity.
- Review the approach to the command centre layout, key contact details and support staff assignments, roles/duties for go-live and support ticketing processes
- Assess and understand rollout information made available from the change and business analyst team with regards to key change impacts for stakeholders; including any associated local processes and practices to be followed.
- Engage with the local project team, Business System Administrator (BSA) and super users from the rollout to facilitate an effective and seamless adoption of myHR.
- Proactively support local cutover activity (e.g. Production Verification Testing).
- Provide exemplary go-live and post go-live support; particularly troubleshooting of Workflow issues.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships throughout your allocated time to the go-live support period.
- Undertake risk and issues identification by ensuring risks and issues are escalated as appropriate.
- Actively contribute to the creation of positive work environment that upholds quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination and ethical behaviour.
- Demonstrated experience in the support of large-scale system implementations.
- Effective troubleshooting/problem solving and negotiation skills to manage expectations and support effective outcomes for end users.
- Well-developed communication skills, including ability to rapidly establish rapport and maintain effective working relationships with end users and other key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of HR/payroll workflow processes and systems.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 33395623. Please quote our job reference number: 200184014.
Technical Writer Key Accountabilities: - Enhance existing ICT technical documents to ensure they accurately reflect current standards and practises - Create new ICT technical documents to ensur [...]
Application Support Analysts We are currently seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst to provide 2nd level application support, triage and escalate requests to level 3 when required. You [...]
Citrix VDI Administrator The Citrix-VDI Admin will be involved in the day-to-day administration of the XenDesktop infrastructures and provide support to VDI & virtual application users. The role req [...]
Data Engineer Leading local government agency is seeking the skills of a talented Data Engineer that will Design, build, deploy & manage business intelligence technologies, including data marts and [...]