Tiffany & Co.
What’s inside the Blue Box?
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy that has evolved over 180 extraordinary years.
Join our Sydney CBD Head Office team as our Part-Time Payroll Specialist. As a Payroll Specialist, you will operate as the subject matter expert for payroll across the Australian and New Zealand market. This includes calculating commission, payroll journal entries, general ledger input, payroll account analysis, bank reconciliations and national employee headcount reporting.
Since 1837. Join the Legacy.
Based at our Sydney CBD office, this role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of fortnightly and monthly pay runs, including commission payments.
- Managing external payroll provider for New Zealand to ensure timely and accurate processing of pay.
- All administration of the Time & Attendance system.
- Maintaining accurate employee information in Time & Attendance system, other relevant databases to ensure correct payments and records.
- Calculating & processing annual merit changes and back pay.
- End to end management of superannuation for employees, including the Tiffany & Co. Superannuation Fund.
- Overseeing and coordinating all payroll tax remittances to government authorities.
- Preparing and submitting payroll tax reconciliations.
- Liaising with vendors to maintain effective systems.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in a similar role, along with the following:
- Minimum 5 years of Payroll/Accounting experience.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HR/Payroll and Meridian (Micropay) Payroll system.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
In return for your hard work, we can offer:
- A competitive salary & generous merchandise benefits
- Access to In-house Tiffany & Co. designed training and development
- Summer working hours
- A fun, professional and friendly working environment in beautiful new luxury office.
This is just the beginning.
Help Around Cobram And Surrounding Towns with Mobile phones, tablets, Computers, And Anything technical, Need help to set up your nbn. Call me Website http://mustica.com.au [...]
APPROVE FINANCE Buying or selling a car?? You need _FINANCE_ or your buyer needs _FINANCE_? Have access to a lot of banks to help those who had bad credit history. Give us a call, whats the harm [...]
Ideal for Female Backpackers/Students/Work Holiday/Visa Applicants Training Provided Commision 50% PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW: - Applicants must be RELIABLE and willing to learn. - Av [...]
Casual Kitchen Hand in Coogee A cafe in Coogee is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at bot [...]