Seeing Machines Limited
Australian Capital Territory
Seeing Machines builds technology that saves lives. Driver Monitoring poses deeply challenging problems for engineers, and we need the brightest minds to help us create the solutions.
About the opportunity
As a key member of our Core Engineering team, you will manage and mentor a team of Software Test Engineers, responsible for the verification and validation of state-of-the-art Driver Monitoring technology. You will develop testing strategies for computer vision and machine learning algorithms, and guide the continuous improvement of automotive-grade testing processes. You will collaborate with world-class Scientists, Engineers, and the world's leading car makers - as we work together to shape the future of automotive technology.
We are seeking people who have:
- experience leading an engineering team
- expertise with formal testing processes from ASPICE, CMMI, or an equivalent industry standard
- hands-on experience testing C or C++ software systems, at unit, integration and system levels
- an aptitude for solving complex technical issues
- well-developed communication skills
- a commitment to quality
- strong attention to detail
We offer an innovative environment where we utilise contemporary tools and methodologies including:
- C and C++
- cross-platform development for Linux, Windows, Green Hills, QNX, Intel, ARM
- Agile software development using Scrum
- Atlassian engineering tools (JIRA, Confluence, Crucible)
- a sophisticated Continuous Integration system that automates building, packaging, testing, static analysis, and algorithmic performance analysis
To apply, please include an updated resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the role, and how you could make a difference at Seeing Machines.
About Seeing Machines
Seeing Machines has over 15 years of research and development, commercial application and proven expertise in intelligent face and eye tracking technology that enable machines to see, understand and assist people. Our core IP brings to life a range of technology applications that make vehicles smarter, with the intelligence to protect, enable and respond. Today, Seeing Machines deploys technology in a number of cutting edge applications such as:
Our workplace is diverse, dynamic and collaborative and is spread across the globe to ensure we meet the needs of our customers.
For more information, visit:
Cleaner rerquired for takeaway shop. Cleaning required Tuesday to Sunday. [...]
Subcontractors required to service lower north shore parcel deliveries in Sydney. Fixed runs Mon-Fri. Flexible hours . Excellent working conditions. Successful applicant must have late model 1 [...]
Contracts Administrator - Liaise with council, private certifiers, drafting, estimating and sales team - Build strong relationships with customers - A team of hard working, experienced peopl [...]
Full Time Cook Gemelli Italian at Broadbeach QLD are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and exp [...]