Seven Network (Operations) Limited
If you are passionate about awesome video experiences and looking for an exciting challenge that will see you own the core technology that drives world-class products, then look no further.
As a Product Manager at Seven, you will focus on supporting the Product and Cloud Video technology teams to define the roadmap for video services and advanced video player features. In this role, you will use your excellent collaboration skills and technical know-how to manage the planning and implementation of tasks, from ingest to client playback across VOD and Live content, integrating feedback from your business and technology stakeholders to produce a roadmap of features to continuously add value to Seven’s product suite and audience.
Your focus will be on growing Seven’s audience and revenue by increasing video stream start times and minutes, engagement and revenue opportunities while improving customer experience and developing workflow efficiencies. You will be exposed to many different facets of the digital and broadcast media industry and will use your technical knowledge and stakeholder management skills to work together with key teams and drive outcomes.
Seven is looking for someone who has a passion for Television, video, OTT Product delivery, and technology. They must be able to clearly articulate their ideas, be able to interpret business requirements and liaise with different departments and see tasks through to fruition. They must be personable, have an amazing attention to detail and be able to drive updates and changes of products within the business on time and budget.
If you’re a product manager focused on creating great experiences for users and internal teams, redefining TV through innovation and unconventional thinking, and are interested in solving the biggest problems in live broadcasting, video playback and video advertising today, then this is the role is for you.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be a subject matter expert for end-to-end video delivery at Seven and be the "go-to” owner for video as a product across multiple services and features.
- Set up, facilitate and run requirements gathering workshops and sessions with key stakeholders.
- Build relationships across all the key stakeholders in the SWM business – Product, Commercial Sales, Customer Operations, Supply Chain, Sales, and Content. Set and continually manage expectations while fostering a culture of total transparency.
- Work with external partners such as AWS, Brightcove, Elemental, Yospace and Google etc, as required in the development and maintenance of the video product across multiple systems, features or applications.
- Create Business requirements and product requirements documentation (e.g. User Stories, Backlogs, Product Roadmap).
- Drive the roadmap, prioritize and force-rank requirements relentlessly to align with business goals.
- Document existing and new video and ad tech products and processes through wiki, presentations, prototypes and ticketing systems.
- Collaborate with the Product and Design teams to create a compelling industry-leading product experience.
- Work with the test team to develop project test strategies and acceptance criteria
- Conduct extensive QoE performance analysis, A/B testing and industry/competitor research, to support product decisions and new features.
- Research and evaluate potential technology partners alongside the wider team.
- Take a data-driven approach to continuously simplify and improve existing products.
- Coordinate strategies for flagship live streaming events between internal and external stakeholders to ensure readiness.
- Minimum three years’ digital product development (preferably in television or OTT video company).
- Strong understanding of the landscape of on-demand and live video, identify trends in the industry to make Seven a technology leader in the video space.
- Deep knowledge and experience with video and advertising technology.
- Strong leadership, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Action driven and demonstrates the ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items.
- Experienced knowledge of Agile development practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
- Extremely detail-oriented with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate business and technology requirements into product development backlog and prioritize accordingly.
If this sounds like you then please hit the Apply Now! button to find out more.
Cleaner rerquired for takeaway shop. Cleaning required Tuesday to Sunday. [...]
Subcontractors required to service lower north shore parcel deliveries in Sydney. Fixed runs Mon-Fri. Flexible hours . Excellent working conditions. Successful applicant must have late model 1 [...]
Contracts Administrator - Liaise with council, private certifiers, drafting, estimating and sales team - Build strong relationships with customers - A team of hard working, experienced peopl [...]
Full Time Cook Gemelli Italian at Broadbeach QLD are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and exp [...]