- State Government
- Multiple Contracts
- CBD Based + Attractive hourly rates
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Business Analysts with a strong business as well as ICT focus for upcoming roles within State Government.
In this capacity, you will work collaboratively with the ICT team members, and stakeholders across business to understand and document business requirements and also to support continued compliance with all requirements.
- Analyse and document business requirements for interfacing, functionality, workflow and business rules through consultation with stakeholders.
- Develop requirement specifications and/or functional specifications to support successful transition to technical implementation where required.
- Exercise responsibility for the analysis, communication and validation of requirements for changes to business processes, policies and systems.
- Review projects and assess the completion and adherence to the Client SDLC guidelines.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements in order to deliver effective business outputs.
- Liaise and consult with providers and key stakeholders to contribute to improving the efficiency and client focus of Program initiatives and to better support stakeholders in achieving core business goals.
- Review project results and check results for accuracy.
- Document changes to procedures, as needed.
You will possess:
- Experience in process mapping and definition
- Demonstrated experience in business, technical and financial analysis, and continuous improvement processes
- Proven expertise in Gap analysis (as-is and to-be Business Processes)
- Experience in large business projects (where there has been a need to identify requirements at a Capability and Function level, map new processes etc.)
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders, including Agencies, ICT and vendors
- Experience in planning, prioritising and organising work to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Experience in business reform
- Experience with change management processes is desirable
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stakeholder engagement and presentation skills
- Skills in MS Visio and Excel are highly desirable
- Skills in MS Project are desirable
We are keen to hear from potential candidates so please get in touch with us at the Experis Adelaide Office on +61 (08) 8214 6252 for a chat.
Experis ANZ is parent to a portfolio of brands; Greythorn, Safesearch, Marks Sattin, GT-X and Global Attract. These brands make up our core specialisations for Technology & Digital, Accounting & Finance, Engineering and Workplace Health, Safety and Environment. When you apply for this opportunity you will be directed to the parent website www.experis.com.au to lodge your application. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup, a global leader in offering end to end workforce solutions.
If you're curious and willing to have a conversation about this role, please pick up the phone and speak with our recruitment specialist below. Even if this doesn't sound like the right role for you, we encourage you to join our talent community so your skill set can be the first considered when another opportunity arises. Click register on our website www.experis.com.au.
Team Leader - End User Computing - 12 Month FTC with view to become ongoing - Internal Enterprise IT Experience Required - Melbourne CBD Location This role will be responsible for managing [...]
IT Application Support - FOOD - POS - Well known Australian Retail Brand - Great Exposure to Stakeholders - Inclusive Team Culture My client is currently looking for an IT Application Supp [...]
Software Engineer - Wordpress Software Engineer - WordPress I Training opportunities I Ideal for someone wanting to join a committed team I CBD Location I Attractive Salary Package Are you looking [...]
VBA Programmer/Analyst Seeking APS 5 level VBA Analyst/Programmer for 6 month government contract About the role Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS 5 Visual Basic Analyst/Programmer t [...]