- Permanent full time opportunity – working only 9 days per fortnight!
- Fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready for a new challenge and to own a role building strong partner relationships with the local GPs and other stakeholders
- Experience in sales, marketing or business development are highly desirable
- Attractive salary plus 15.4% superannuation
Australian Hearing is the country's largest hearing services provider, with an international reputation for excellence. We are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey, repositioning our brand and workplace culture, to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do. When you change lives, it's more than just a job.
We are looking for a dynamic and results focused Community Hearing Advisor to join our Community Hearing Team. The primary client acquisition channel the Community Hearing Team focuses on is community screening events and this role will be supporting our BRISBANE area. You will be responsible for building brand awareness through local GPs, Community Groups, Aged Care facilities, Pharmacies and other local health providers to enhance awareness of the services provided by Australian Hearing.
In conjunction with your business development activities, you will also be responsible for managing events for the Australian Hearing Bus and plan and undertake hearing checks at screening events, demonstrate assistive listening devices, update data and records in relation to events, assist with administration and face to face customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong marketing and sales background in healthcare or retail industry (highly desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience with planning events to exceed targets
- A great attitude towards learning new tasks and adapting to change
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and maintain great relationships with our clients and stakeholders
- Experience in a sales and/or marketing with forward and creative planning to increase brand presence within the community
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong presentation and communication skills – with the ability to present to a broad range of stakeholder groups
- Ability to see objections as opportunities
- A positive team player
- Strong computer skills and experience with customer relationship management software
- A current driver's license
Now is an exciting time to join the Australian Hearing team. We are transforming our client experience along with our brand and culture. Come and be a part of our exciting journey!
Real Estate | Reception & Administration | Doncaster Join a prominent Award-Winning agency with 50 years of experience, a fantastic culture and a friendly and supportive environment. Our client is s [...]
ADVERTISING COORDINATOR | Real Estate | Caulfield - ADVERTISING COORDINATOR | Real Estate - Weekends OFF - Award Winning Multi-Office business - O [...]
Motorcycle Postie - Stafford, Full Time Opportunity You can apply without a resume right now using your device. Most of us have fond memories of our local ‘Postie’ – the friendly face on the [...]
Supportive by nature | Innovative by choice | Proactive by reputation Test Consultant Expression of Interest The role: Develop and implement testing solutions for large ICT projects as well as de [...]