Clough Projects Pty Ltd
Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians – Expressions of Interest
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Brownfield Maintenance
- Offshore Based Role
Clough AMEC maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost effective brownfield services.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Technician’s to join our dynamic client facing team.
- Working closely with a multicultural workforce to ensure safety and efficiency in work scope execution.
- Undertake planned maintenance in accordance with the requirements of the planned maintenance system.
- Raise notifications and work orders within the maintenance management system SAP PM.
- Perform all work in accordance with the Permit to Work System.
- Execution of pre-commissioning checks and assisting in the final commissioning of electrical and instrumentation equipment inclusive of all HV and LV switch gear instrumentation and design modifications.
- Fault finding and rectification for electrical equipment and instrumentation systems.
- Carry out inspection of work, Hazardous Area inspections, and package checks as required.
- Minimising downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets.
- Preparing technical reports and work order history for entry into the maintenance management system (e.g. SAP).
- Ensuring client quality requirements are adhered to and company procedures are followed.
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and industry best practices.
- Commercially aware, eliminating waste and delivering excellent customer service to our client.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence.
- Recognised Trade Certificate of Instrument Fitting
- Completed Electrical Equipment Hazardous Area Certificate – endorsed to Detailed Inspections
- Swagelok Training
- Provide First Aid certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue and CPR Training
- Current T/BOSIET
- Prior experience working within PTW systems
- Trained and competent in the application of maintenance management systems e.g. SAP PM
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas construction and maintenance industry
- Enter and Work in Confined Space
- Safe Working at Heights
- Operate Breathing Apparatus
- Atmospheric Gas Testing
- High Voltage Switching Operations
Clough AMEC embraces a diverse workforce culture and encourages female and Indigenous applicants to apply. Clough AMEC undertake due diligence of all applicants. Medical testing, drug and alcohol screening, verification of all original certifications and qualifications, including right to work in Australia documentation will be verified as part of these checks.
Help Around Cobram And Surrounding Towns with Mobile phones, tablets, Computers, And Anything technical, Need help to set up your nbn. Call me Website http://mustica.com.au [...]
APPROVE FINANCE Buying or selling a car?? You need _FINANCE_ or your buyer needs _FINANCE_? Have access to a lot of banks to help those who had bad credit history. Give us a call, whats the harm [...]
Ideal for Female Backpackers/Students/Work Holiday/Visa Applicants Training Provided Commision 50% PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW: - Applicants must be RELIABLE and willing to learn. - Av [...]
Casual Kitchen Hand in Coogee A cafe in Coogee is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at bot [...]