· Aged between 18 and 60 years
· Overweight (BMI 25-40) but otherwise healthy
· Not on regular medications or supplements
· A non-smoker
· Living in Melbourne
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- $ 300 VISA gift card as a token of appreciation
- Free medical review with diabetes and cardiovascular risk assessment
- Free body fat assessment and muscle assessment (around $200 value)
- Free routine blood tests
- Free Fibroscan to assess your liver
- Free cognitive tests
For further information, or to take part, please contact: Brendan Gillespie at Tel:
03 8572 2629 or e mail: [email protected]
This study involves 7 visits in total and takes place at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton.
You will require a MEDICARE for all visits
Medical certificates can be provided when needed. You would be contributing to important research in the field of diabetes!
(This study has approval from the Monash Health Human Research Ethics Committee–Project Number 16061A).
Help Around Cobram And Surrounding Towns with Mobile phones, tablets, Computers, And Anything technical, Need help to set up your nbn. Call me Website http://mustica.com.au [...]
APPROVE FINANCE Buying or selling a car?? You need _FINANCE_ or your buyer needs _FINANCE_? Have access to a lot of banks to help those who had bad credit history. Give us a call, whats the harm [...]
Ideal for Female Backpackers/Students/Work Holiday/Visa Applicants Training Provided Commision 50% PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW: - Applicants must be RELIABLE and willing to learn. - Av [...]
Casual Kitchen Hand in Coogee A cafe in Coogee is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should: - Be available at bot [...]