Great opportunity to join a very fast growing accounting firm!
We are seeking a bright, happy and highly motivated Accountant who is happy to take on a variety of Accountant/administrative tasks.
- Support the broader month end process to ensure the completeness and accuracy of results, including the review of transactions, calculation and posting of journals etc
- Manage the accounting for key intercompany transactions such as expense cross charges and clearing of balances
- Complete a range of balance sheet account reconciliations including bank, fixed assets, prepayments, payables, receivables, deferred revenue, FX, accruals etc.
- Assist with preparation of management reporting packs
- Support the review and calculation of actual and forecasted cash flows
- Ensure processes align with internal policies, procedures and broader governance requirements.
- Provide ad hoc project support where required
Skills and experience
The tasks undertaken in this role will also require someone with excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, time management and organisational skills. This will ensure that all work is completed accurately and within set completion time frames, whilst providing accounting support to other team members.
Working within a high performing team environment, you will need to be a team player who enjoys contributing to overall business objectives. Taking the initiative and working autonomously as required and will ensure your overall success and that of the team. A background in commerce would be highly desirable and ideally you will be studying towards a qualification in accounting.
- High attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and fast keystroke data entry essential
- Advanced Excel is a MUST
- Experience in working in retail environment would be a plus
- CPA or CA qualified is a plus
- Experience in an accounting practice would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a cooperative team environment is essential as well as being an exceptional team player with a strong work ethic.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected]
Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.
Cleaner rerquired for takeaway shop. Cleaning required Tuesday to Sunday. [...]
Subcontractors required to service lower north shore parcel deliveries in Sydney. Fixed runs Mon-Fri. Flexible hours . Excellent working conditions. Successful applicant must have late model 1 [...]
Contracts Administrator - Liaise with council, private certifiers, drafting, estimating and sales team - Build strong relationships with customers - A team of hard working, experienced peopl [...]
Full Time Cook Gemelli Italian at Broadbeach QLD are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and exp [...]