General Practitioner required for a renovated and growing practice which is located in the larger Frankston area. The practice is part of a doctor-owned medical group and has built an impressive patient list of over 1000 patients within 3-months.
You will be joining the owner of the group who is currently seeing up to 6 patients per hour and he is happy to step away when a new General Practitioner comes in. The practice is extremely well located with a chemist warehouse across the road. It's purpose built and it will be difficult not to enjoy working within this practice.
The owner has hired 10+ General Practitioners over the last eight years, a majority of them are still with him in the group.
The practice itself features 8 consulting rooms, a large treatment room, a large waiting area and employs well-educated nurses.
With the new highways in place, it's an easy drive from the city while driving against traffic. (You will be there quicker as driving from the east into the city!)
Patient demographics are young families, children, young mothers, some tourist and a minority of elderly. They also use the latest version of Best Practice.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM or equivalent)
- No DWS
- Opportunity to join a busy purpose built medical centre
- Superb management with a strong track record of retaining General Practitioners
- 70% of billings or hourly rate whichever is greater
- Full nursing support
- Marketing support
- Chemist across the road
- Amazing facilities
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call +61 2 8277 4547.
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]