anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne and currently have opportunities to undertake casual relief teaching within our client schools citywide. We are looking for passionate, Secondary qualified Media Studies Teachers, who want to make an impact on students and further their learning.
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that, if required, our staff can make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our client school in Queensland are seeking to appoint a dynamic and progressive leader to oversee structures that facilitate the work of both staff and students. The Principal will play a key role i [...]
Our client school is seeking to appoint a dynamic and progressive leader to oversee structures that facilitate the work of both staff and students. The Principal will play a key role in ensuring the C [...]
anzuk Education has opportunities for committed PE teachers to work in schools across Perth. anzuk relief educators have the opportunity to experience a range of educational settings and develop [...]
anzuk Education have relief opportunities for quality Primary teachers located in and able to travel South of Perth. Teachers will need to: - Have a valid TRBWA registration - Provide an [...]