Facility Manager - Aged Care
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager for our 70 bedded facility, we are an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff.
1. Participate in the development of strategic and operational planning that supports the continuing growth and performance of the business.
2. Work collaboratively with the ACFI teams in relations to claim management, audits and validation visits to ensure optimisation of revenue and funding meets actual quality resident care.
To undertake and oversee the quality audit system and site gap analysis on all aspects of the facility to demonstrate continual and contemporaneous assessment, review and improvement.
4. In collaboration with clinical managers, closely monitor all KPIs, and address issues appropriately and in a timely manner to improve outcomes.
5. To ensure that the Quality Policy is implemented and maintained and demonstrate compliance with the four aged care standards and 44 outcomes at all times.
6. To ensure budgeted occupancy is maintained and financial sustainability in relation to all resources under management.
7. To take responsibility for appropriate staffing levels and rostering in all areas of the facility in view of skill mix requirements and budgetary considerations.
8. To communicate effectively and maintain harmonious interpersonal and working relationships both internally and externally.
- Possess Tertiary/post graduate qualifications relevant to the position.
- Proven senior managerial experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Knowledge and appreciation of legislation relevant to the provision of aged care including the Aged Care Act, Fair Work Act and Work Health and Safety Act.
- High level knowledge of aged care specific frameworks including the accreditation standards and process, funding arrangements, FSPs and complaints resolution process.
- High level financial and resource management skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in creating and maintaining positive and effective interpersonal relationships with all stakeholders.
- Valid and satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Interviews have commenced and will continue over the next fortnight. Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your previous experience.
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are short listed.
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]