Canon Property Careers, A Division of Canon Recruitment Partners,
specialise in all aspects of Property & Real Estate careers.
We are pleased to advertise this exceptional career opportunity.
This National award winning agency is a very modern and progressive agency with true career opportunities. The office culture is vibrant, fun, supportive and a true sense of team cohesiveness. There is a highly experienced Senior / Department Manager to provide you with training, support and guidance.
This role is a little different, whilst it is Portfolio Property Management of a medium size portfolio,
it is more of a Relationship Manager position. You will receive oodles of support with administration and there is a Maintenance Manager who takes care of the A-Z of maintenance plus a shared Assistant PM who helps the Relationship Managers with some out of office tasks.
Why is this a place you will love going to work everyday - this agency values their team members, you receive ongoing training and support, weekly team lunches, quarterly events and annual awards evenings.
Apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A min of 12 months experience in a Property Manager position
- Must have a current certificate of real estate registration.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude".
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Your personality must be enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated and have high ethical values.
- Current drivers licence .
- Ideally have experience with Console & ADL is preferred.
To apply, please click the "apply for this job" button below
and send your resume in Word format.
** Please note that only
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For a confidential discussion about this role or to explore
other career opportunities please contact Rebecca on
0417 773 788 or 07 3841 1137 from
7:30am - 6pm Monday - Friday or Saturday 8am - 1pm.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
We conduct interviews from 7am, 7 days per week by appointment only.
Canon Recruitment Partners
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]