This leading international Professional Services company is currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team for a 9 month contract in the CBD. It is a great opportunity to join a reputable, professional company to expand your experience working alongside a global team based environment.
You will be providing support to the Collection and Revenue teams throughout the 2018/2019 financial year, responsible for all steps in the monthly billing process and working closely with the Partners to meet revenue targets.
- To coordinate and facilitate billings and collections.
- Checking and distributing monthly bills to clients, identifying and resolving billing issues and maintaining billing data.
- Liaising with other members of the credit team
- Take responsibility for management of Partners' WIP and receivables ledgers.
- Assist Partners and clients with any queries they may have regarding revenue policies and procedures.
Being a fast paced environment, flexibility and adaptability are a must. For success in this role, you will be able to demonstrate a clear track record of delivery in a similar position. Supreme organisation skills, enviable attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in Billing/Accounts receivable experience
- Exposure in working in professional service environment would be advantageous
- Team player who who can work in a reliable, timely and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with prior SAP experience preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Nicklaus Liew on +61 2 8289 3244 for a confidential discussion.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic telecommunication organisation who are sustaining year on year growth in the APAC region, the Accountant / Analyst will oversee all financial reporting and anal [...]
As the Solution Architect you be joining a market leading conglomerate in Sydney's northern suburbs. This role is 100% client facing and highly sales focused. The Solution Architect will be joinin [...]
Immediate start for a Service Desk Analyst to join a Government organisation for a short term contract. About the company A NSW government department based in Sydney’s West is looking for a Servi [...]
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial organisation in the heart of Sydney CBD. This Team Assistant role will be supporting 5 senior managers on a 6 month fixed-term contract basis. Key R [...]