- EN role in a state of the art facility for the detection and treatment of skin cancer
- Initially a casual role (with the possibility to convert to permanent, part-time later) with shifts most likely being on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Please apply via NSCC's job site (as outlined below) rather than via seek's website. Thank you.
Leaders in Skin Cancer Medicine
National Skin Cancer Centres is a unique medical practice, purpose-built and dedicated to delivering effective, quick and low-cost access to diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers and related conditions. Working with primary care physicians who have a special interest in skin cancer,
we currently operate six centres across Australia with plans to expand into new locations.
NSCC is a division of HealthCert International, the world's largest skin cancer training provider. We place a strong emphasis on excellence in medical care, which is strengthened by our commitment to research and education. All doctors and support staff are involved in the ongoing education of GPs through university-certified Skin Cancer Medicine programs.
Driven by a passion to make a difference and the vision of a world where nobody dies from skin cancer, the health and happiness of our patients are at the forefront of everything we do. We strive every day to exceed patient expectations and our main aim is to deliver the highest standard of care and utmost peace of mind.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. Our team consists of handpicked staff who share our core values: Determined to make a difference - Enthusiastic team - Excellence in delivery - Passionate about saving lives. To learn more about our business, our teams and our culture, please take the time to review our culture book http://bit.ly/2sMvpgg
The New Town Skin Cancer Centre in Hobart has been purpose-built to deliver the highest standard of care in skin cancer medicine. Currently we are seeking an Enrolled Nurse to work three days per week on a casual basis with the possibility of the role becoming permanent, part-time later. To start the shifts will likely be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but our ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work on other days instead as needed. There is also the possibility of working Saturdays when we extend our clinic hours in the near future but this is not a requirement for the role.
As an EN in our practice, you will be responsible for:
- Surgical assistance to our clinicians with excision and graft procedures
- Wound management and the removal of sutures
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Completion of full body photography of patients using digital with dermoscopic Imaging
- Stock control
National Skin Cancer Centres offer:
- Modern medical facility close to transport and local car parking
- On the job training in a supportive environment
- Professional development
- PPE / Uniform
Terms and conditions in accordance with the Nurses Award 2010 (we pay above the prescribed rates).
- customer focussed and make patient care the top priority
- a pro-active person who continuously seeks ways to improve and streamline processes
- a strong team player who positively contributes to work culture
- approachable, reliable and dependable
- willing to go the extra mile when required
- authorised to work in Australia
In addition, you have:
- qualifications as an Enrolled Nurse
- a sound knowledge of infection control procedures and relevant standards
- experience in a hospital or theatre environment (desirable but not required)
- experience in dressings and wound care (desirable but not required)
- competence in full body photography with digital with dermoscopic imaging (desirable but not required)
- a "can do" attitude
How to Apply
Please submit applications as described below (NOT seek):
- Go to https://hcinscc.bamboohr.com/jobs/ (copy this link and paste it into your browser)
- Open the Enrolled Nurse - New Town position
- Click the "Apply for this job" button on the right, complete the application form and click the "Submit Application" button on the bottom.
Alternatively, the direct link is: https://hcinscc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=37
We are currently looking for labourers to join our team, you'll be assisting with various labouring tasks. You must have: - Have a white card; - Full PPE Gear (including long sleeve hi-vi [...]
Make a Difference to the Community & Help Facilitate the Provision of Affordable, Accessible & Comprehensive Healthcare to all. Primary Health Care Limited is one of Australia's largest listed heal [...]
The Company Primary Health Care Limited is one of Australia's leading ASX-listed healthcare providers with over 11,000 people in our teams across Australia. Our extensive network of medical centres [...]
Franchise Operations Advisor – Signarama Two positions open - NSW and QLD The United Franchise Group operate well-known brands such as Signarama, Fully Promoted (formerly known as EmbroidMe) and [...]