One of Australia's most loved organisations is in need of your Admin skills to support their IT team.
In this role you will be involved in:
- Provide administration support to IT including; IT equipment and asset management, general finance and invoicing and paper file records management.
- Assist in projects by coordinating meetings and documentation
- Coordinate any repairs and maintenance work with supplier
- Assist in license and support renewals
- Creating and maintaining knowledge base articles, instructional documentation, templates and procedural documentation.
- Document and keep up to date IT processes, procedures and user instructions
- Assist in reports and general administrative tasks
You will bring to the role:
- An ability to multi task along with an attention to detail and excellent time management
- Great organisation skills
- Strong admin experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of IT terms and languages
- Confident to ask questions and willing to help
If you would like to apply or know more then please click on the 'tab' below, quoting ML 5451A or call Marilyn Lennon
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.
Our client based in Wollongong is seeking an experienced PMO Administrator to join their team. This role will see you working closely with a number of Program Managers across a range of IT rela [...]
Influence the largest digital transformation project in Australia! Excellent opportunity to influence the largest digital transformation project in Australia. The Delivery Manager - Agile is respon [...]
Well-established Sydney based SaaS company is looking for creative UX Designer to create a compelling customer focused website. Exciting Australian owned and operated software company seeks a talente [...]
Our client is recognised as a proud employer of choice for gender equality. The Data Integration Engineer/Developer is a new addition to the existing and growing team and will be working o [...]