Our client love being different and setting the trend! They pride themselves on their design and workmanship over volume so that every home is built at the highest level of quality.
Their passion for quality means that they retain the best trades and have some of the best individuals in the industry working with them.
They work with best Architects and deliver beautiful bespoke homes ranging from $1M - $3M in the affluent areas of Melbourne – Toorak, Kew, Balwyn, Belmore Rd.
- Managing between 4 - 5 sites at varied stages, ensuring they run on time and to budget.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on multiple jobs sites at one time
- Maintain a high standard of quality assurance throughout the construction of the home
- Manage Client issues immediately as they arise and work closely with Senior management in ensuring their prompt and effective resolution
- Ensure that the agreed monthly KPIs are achieved
- Report weekly or as required to Construction Manager on production
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience supervising in the Custom Homes sector
- Innovation and problem-solving skills
- Tertiary background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to schedule jobs effectively
- Demonstrate a technical understanding of all building processes & regulations
- A solid trade/supplier base
- Trade background (Preferably)
What the job is offering:
- $110 - $120K + Super + Car on offer depending on experience
- Dynamic, progressive group who are growing
- Experienced Management Team
- Career development - prove yourself and have the opportunity to move into a Senior role as the company continues to grow
To apply, simply send your CV to [email protected] or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Jason Zahra directly on 03 8319 4008 or 0439 035 614.
Talent Partnership are Market Leading Recruiters operating across the Construction and Engineering Sectors. As experienced recruiters, we hold key relationships with a number of respected Commercial & Residential Construction organisations. Contact our Team for further information on how we can assist with your Career Growth. 03 8319 4008.
Senior Hydraulic Engineer | Building Services This is a well established Multi-Disciplinary Building Services Consultancy who are currently going through a growth phase nation-wide and are lookin [...]
The Company: Our client is one of Victoria’s leading contemporary custom homebuilders who are recognised for their luxury Custom homes & Low-Rise Boutique apartments. They have built their re [...]
The client: My Client has a strong presence across the market catering for those who seek an alternative to traditional detached style living. Specialising in Boutique High-End Projects they are [...]
The Company: An award-winning construction group based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, they are focused on the delivery of architecturally unique projects. From high-end homes and apartm [...]