Our client a world leader in security and consumer smart home solutions. This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within an iconic Australian business that has its consumer electronics products and services distributed to millions of users throughout the world.
- Take part in sprints and product backlog
- Analyse business requirements
- Plan and execute the emerging company strategy for the IoT market
- Translate technical requirements into working software using current tools, architecture and development techniques
- Develop cloud services that are fit for purpose and deliver smart security solutions with IoT devices, cloud services, analytics and apps
- Escalate issues and risks appropriately and ensure that they are appropriately tracked and resolved
- Apply solutions across full stack application infrastructure
- Work with internationally distributed engineering teams, programs and projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure deliverables accurately reflect requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation
- Contribute to IT infrastructure designs, policies, processes and standards
- Ensure solid security, privacy and compliance
To be successful you must have:
- Extensive development experience
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Instil the necessary system, processes, methods and resources to reliably deliver quality solutions in the marketplace
- Prefer IoT Experience with MQTT
- Prefer Connected Home and Security Devices Experience
- Agile Development Environment
Experience with the following technologies will be highly regarded;
- Consumer Electronics products that incorporate cloud, devices, and mobile apps
- Amazon Web Services and AWS IoT
- Cloud and app connected IoT devices using ODMs
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for I am very keen to have a confidential chat with you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200182343.
Leading Financial Organisation requires a Technical Business Analyst with experience in Compliance/Regulatory change projects. Project experience: - Business analysis across the SDLC, including [...]
Government Agency is Seeking a JDeveloper to provide design, development, implementation planning, support & maintenance for the enhancement of the Agencies case management systems. Mandatory Criteri [...]
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage and coordinate projects of varying complexity and size, in a multi-vendor SAP environment. Key accountabilities - [...]
TELSTRA | Outbound Sales Consultant Brisbane Full time / Mon - Fri / 9 am - 6 pm / 4-5 weeks paid training provided Annual salary + commission Our Company:We're a 100% Australian-owned business [...]