Our client a world leader in security and consumer smart home solutions. This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within an iconic Australian business that has its consumer electronics products and services distributed to millions of users throughout the world.
- Take part in sprints and product backlog
- Analyse business requirements
- Plan and execute the emerging company strategy for the IoT market
- Translate technical requirements into working software using current tools, architecture and development techniques
- Develop cloud services that are fit for purpose and deliver smart security solutions with IoT devices, cloud services, analytics and apps
- Escalate issues and risks appropriately and ensure that they are appropriately tracked and resolved
- Work with internationally distributed engineering teams, programs and projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure deliverables accurately reflect requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation
- 5+ Years App Development Experience with Relevant App Portfolio (on Smartphone and Tablet)
- JSON and REST API
- Wifi IoT Integration
- BLE IoT Integration
- App UX and Design Experience
- Apple App Guidelines and UX Considerations
- Instil the necessary system, processes, methods and resources to reliably deliver quality solutions in the marketplace
- Prefer Connected Home and Security Devices Experience
- Prefer Video Streaming Experience
- Agile Development Environment
Experience with the following technologies will be highly regarded;
- Consumer Electronics products that incorporate cloud, devices, and mobile apps
- Amazon Web Services and AWS IoT
- Cloud and app connected IoT devices using ODMs
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200182344.
Our client a world leader in security and consumer smart home solutions. This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within an iconic Australian business that has its consumer elect [...]
Our client is looking for an experienced Windows 10 support engineer to work onsite at one of the Big Four Banks. This is a 3 month contract with a high likelihood of extensions, based in Sydney CBD. [...]
Paxus IT & Digital Recruitment has partnered with an established organisation in search of an Inside Sales Representative ready for their next challenge. What will you be doing? As part of the [...]
A major Australian telco is looking for a Dev/Ops Tools Engineer to work with CI/CD tools to influence the build and develop ephemeral/immutable cloud infrastructure (AWS) while working with the sof [...]