Our client a world leader in security and consumer smart home solutions. This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within an iconic Australian business that has its consumer electronics products and services distributed to millions of users throughout the world.
- Take part in sprints and product backlog
- Analyse business requirements
- Plan and execute the emerging company strategy for the IoT market
- Translate technical requirements into working software using current tools, architecture and development techniques
- Develop cloud services that are fit for purpose and deliver smart security solutions with IoT devices, cloud services, analytics and apps
- Escalate issues and risks appropriately and ensure that they are appropriately tracked and resolved
- Apply solutions across full stack application infrastructure
- Work with internationally distributed engineering teams, programs and projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Ensure deliverables accurately reflect requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation
To be successful you must have:
- App Development Experience
- Development and execution of User Acceptance, Functional, Integration and Regression Testing
- Instil the necessary system, processes, methods and resources to reliably deliver quality solutions in the marketplace
- Connected Home and Security Devices Experience
- Cloud Services
- iOS Apps
- Android Apps
- JSON and REST API
- Unit, New Relic, Selenium, LoadRunner, AppSee, Crashlytics,
- Automated and Manual Testing
- App UX and Design Experience
- Agile Development Environment
Experience with the following technologies will be highly regarded;
- Consumer Electronics products that incorporate cloud, devices, and mobile apps
- Amazon Web Services and AWS IoT
- Cloud and app connected IoT devices using ODMs
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting please apply today and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200182342.
About the Position The role: Maintain current systems, manage servers and build new integrations for an exciting consumer app. Skills and experience required; 7 + Years in application/software [...]
About the Position Role & Responsibilities Design, implementation, installation and maintenance of network infrastructure. Undertake design and development of significant information technology proj [...]
About the Position Exciting opportunity for reporting analyst to work in a company based in Canberra for initial 4,5 months contract! In your new role you will be responsible for providing the full [...]
About the Position Key Accountabilities The role will be responsible for providing high-level technical support and field engineering services to clients by proactively identifying and resolving tec [...]