AC3 Pty Limited
- Senior role working on a variety of projects utilising the latest technologies
- Work in a friendly and professional work environment with like-minded people
- Permanent position with training and growth opportunities
- ASAP start
With more than several thousand employees in Australia, this leading construction company is committed to innovation and new technologies, as well as their employees, by providing an great working environment based on the recognition of achievement, growth, flexibility, safety and well-being.
With offices based in Sydney, they are on the lookout for a Senior Systems Engineer with strong technical skills across Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop,
Netscaler and ideally Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies to join a team of highly skilled professionals.
Joining the Operations team, you will provide your technical expertise to deliver robust and stable Citrix solutions.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide Technical guidance around Citrix technologies
- Design, plan, install, configure and maintain Enterprise level server based solutions aligned with business needs
- Plan and maintain production systems using change control
- Participate in projects, upgrades, DR testing, etc.
- Configure and maintain related infrastructure
- Administration of Citrix, VMWare, O365, Azure
- Develop PowerShell scripts for task automation
- Liaise with Cloud provider, other vendors and partners for issue resolution
- Promote adoption of latest technologies and promote best practices
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement of processes and procedures
What's in it for you?
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Genuine autonomy and ownership
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Work for a Leading construction company
- Work on the latest technologies (Azure Cloud & O365)
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- ASAP start
- $125 to $145K package per annum
- Proven experience working as a Senior Systems Engineer in Enterprise environments
- In-depth knowledge and experience across Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix Netscaler, Citrix VDI, VMWare, Windows, PowerShell scripting
- Previous experience working with Azure Cloud technologies highly regarded
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Relevant IT degree and Industry certifications : ITIL, MCSE, CCA, CCP, etc.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the position and believe that your skill set is suited to the requirements then please put forward your application via the APPLY button.
Due to the large number of CVs we receive we cannot always respond to every applicant. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying then you can assume that on this occasion your experience was unfortunately not an exact match for the position, but please do not hesitate to apply again in the future.
- Senior role working on a variety of projects utilising the latest technologies - Work in a friendly and professional work environment with like-minded people - Permanent position with training a [...]
- Join a growing Law Firm with offices in NZ, AUS and APAC region - Friendly team & approachable Manager - Personal & professional development opportunities - Convenient Sydney CBD location Or [...]
An exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Associate to join our successful Service Integration & Management team, as part of the Service Delivery function to provide expertise in the manageme [...]
- Join a leading construction company - Work on the latest technologies (Azure Cloud, Office 365) - Initial 12 month fixed-term contract with possible extension and permanent opportunities - ASA [...]