Linfox is Australia's largest privately-owned logistics company, rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand. We employ more than 24,000 people in 12 countries. At Linfox, the safety of our people, customers and the communities in which we operate is our number one priority. The Linfox Resource and Industrial business unit requires experienced Warehouse Operators to join the team at Hazelmere.
Reporting into the Warehouse Operations Supervisor you will be the first point of contact for all incoming goods into our Hazelmere facility.
Duties will include:
- Encouraging a workforce environment that promotes safe work practices
- Inventory stocktaking using SAP system
- Unloading and controlling freight movements
- Receiving and checking orders
- Direct communication to customers
- Communicating with third party logistics companies in order to ensure that delivery times and service standards are met and exceeded.
- Maintain accurate inventory descriptions and coordinate stock takes, including cyclical counting regularly.
What's in it for you?
- Safety First Culture
- Excellent hourly rates
- Great working environment
- Friendly team and supportive Managers
- Job Stability - Full Time Permanent Position
- Car park provided
- Access to online learning courses to further your career!
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to display:
- Forklift Ticket
- Experience working with RF Scanners
- High Reach Experience
- SAP Experience & Intermediate computer literacy
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Warehouse/Stores background
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include a current Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]