Metrix Group is a market leader in design, manufacturing and supply of architectural perforated metal products throughout Australia. We are a wholly Australian owned family company located in Bayswater in Melbourne"s eastern suburbs.
The Role Metrix Group is looking for an intelligent, responsible and energetic person that can perform to a high standard in a busy Internal Sales Assistant position. The successful applicant will form a vital part of the Metrix Group sales team as you become an experienced and appreciated staff member that contributes significantly to our success and progress.
- Respond to client enquiries by phone and email
- Create customer quotes and orders
- Obtain pricing from suppliers
- Track and follow projects
This position offers outstanding career opportunities in sales, with extensive opportunity for advancement, personal growth and promotion in the sales team.
Comprehensive sales training and mentoring by experienced sales professionals will be provided. You will be operating in a stimulating and friendly environment where high achievement is encouraged and embraced.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good mathematical ability
- Excellent computer skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs, particularly Excel
- Time management and organisational skills
- Well presented, reliable and self motivated
- Enthusiasm to learn and progress within the company
- Consistent and punctual
- Australian residency
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be advantageous
Reporting to the Sales Manager in a progressive family business, you will be working for a great company with a fantastic culture, which is looking to grow substantially in the next few years and invites you to grow with us. The role requires commitment, dedication, and flexibility, with a can-do attitude.
This is a stable Monday to Friday, long-term, full time position for the right applicant.
$$ A generous remuneration package plus superannuation, paid holidays, and sick leave will be offered. Wage will be confirmed according to experience.
We look forward to hearing from any applicants who are seeking to take the next step in their career. If you feel the above describes you, we welcome the opportunity for you to submit your resume (including references) to via the Seek link below.
All successful short listed applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
To view more jobs, please visit our Website: www.recruitme.net.au
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]