AC3 Pty Limited
- Join a growing Law Firm with offices in NZ, AUS and APAC region
- Friendly team & approachable Manager
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
Organisation & role
With more than 250 staff across Australia and NZ, this expanding Law Firm are focused on change and innovation and are dedicated to ensuring their associates are provided with an environment geared towards the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being.
With offices based in Sydney CBD, they are on the lookout for an experienced Level 1&2 IT Support Analyst with strong experience across Microsoft technologies and Hardware products to join a dynamic team of professionals.
Joining a team of 5,
you will be a 1st point of contact for IT related queries, and liaise with hundreds of end-users across various locations, in a Windows & Cloud based environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT technical support face to face, remotely, via email and phone.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues in a Windows based environment (Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Networking, etc.)
- Responsible for logging and managing incidents to completion into Freshdesk (equivalent of ZenDesk)
- Perform user account administration maintaining user access in the various Systems and Software
- Updating clients on progress during problem resolution
- Ensure all activities follow controlled process and align with ITIL standards
- Maintain Knowledge base to facilitate prompt resolution of incidents
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement of processes and procedures in order to enhance the current use of products or reduce incidents volume
- Ensure ongoing customers satisfaction levels
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a growing Law firm with excellent reputation
- Friendly team and approachable Manager
- Structured ITIL environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to work on projects
- Contemporary sun-filled offices
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Up to $75,000 package per annum + on-call bonus
- 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Windows based environment in medium to large organisations
- Desktop support experience (via phone, email, remotely and face to face)
- Strong knowledge across Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Network and Security.
- Good knowledge of ITIL methodology including Incident, Change, Problem and Knowledge Management.
- Strong attention to details
- IT degree or equivalent qualification and relevant IT certifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
If you are interested in the position and believe that your skill set is suited to the requirements then please put forward your application via the APPLY button.
Due to the large number of CVs we receive we cannot always respond to every applicant. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying then you can assume that on this occasion your experience was unfortunately not an exact match for the position, but please do not hesitate to apply again in the future..
DevOps Team Lead Permanent - Sydney Manage the DevOps Support team on a day-to-day basis including performance management, on-boarding, off-boarding etc. This role will require a proven abil [...]
Pre-Sales Solution Architect / Engineer (AWS) Melbourne $140-$150,000 Package. About Us We know what we do best and stick to that! That’s what our customers want, experts in Cloud and De [...]
- Join a leading construction company - Work on the latest technologies (Azure Cloud, Office 365) - Initial 12 month fixed-term contract with possible extension and permanent opportunities - ASA [...]
- Senior role working on a variety of projects utilising the latest technologies - Work in a friendly and professional work environment with like-minded people - Permanent position with training a [...]