Our client a multinational information technology company which operates globally is currently seeking a HR Generalist to fill in a maternity leave replacement.
You will be joining a global organisation and you are responsible for the management and administration of Benefits, Wellness and Compensation initiatives across Australia, New Zealand and Philippines. The role reports to the APJ Total Rewards Lead, and is an integral part of the broader APJ Total Rewards Team.
What you'll need to succeed:
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience in a similar role and have a passion for providing HR services across the business.
Have a strong interest and developing expertise in Benefits and Wellness programs, and enjoy the challenge of autonomous management of these programs within their geographic region.
- Overall plan management and day-to-day administration of pension programs, employee insurances including life and medical plans, leave and absence policies, employee recognition program, vehicle policies, and other employee benefits.
- Vendor management, annual policy renewals, annual budgeting, employee communications and managing ad-hoc queries.
- Management of local compensation policies such as supplemental pay, participation in annual market benchmarking surveys, and completion of annual reviews of salary tables and structures for their countries.
- Tertiary Qualification, in the field of Business, Human Resources, or relevant industry experience
- Experience within HR would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in an office environment required
- Knowledge of Benefits and Wellness programs
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal as well as a strong customer service ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and priorities your work loads
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200182363.
Our client a world leader in security and consumer smart home solutions. This opportunity will see you joining a great team environment within an iconic Australian business that has its consumer elect [...]
Our client is looking for an experienced Windows 10 support engineer to work onsite at one of the Big Four Banks. This is a 3 month contract with a high likelihood of extensions, based in Sydney CBD. [...]
Paxus IT & Digital Recruitment has partnered with an established organisation in search of an Inside Sales Representative ready for their next challenge. What will you be doing? As part of the [...]
A major Australian telco is looking for a Dev/Ops Tools Engineer to work with CI/CD tools to influence the build and develop ephemeral/immutable cloud infrastructure (AWS) while working with the sof [...]