NECA Education and Careers Ltd
Interested in working in State Government?
We have a fantastic Traineeship opportunity within a State Government Division. This role will be dynamic, challenging, and can provide a pathway in to a fantastic career for the right candidate.
- State Government position
- Certificate III - Nationally recognized
- Full time Traineeship placement
If you are reading this Ad then I'm guessing that this position is conveniently located close to your home! This is a unique opportunity for a superstar who wants to have exposure to full time employment and the hustle and bustle of Government life.
Located within a Government Division this opportunity is available for a trainee to gain experience in a range of abilities including, but certainly not limited to:
- Working in the Store's team
- Administration, phones, data processing and filing
- Working with deliveries - we need a candidate who is highly organised to sure everything is received, checked and stored correctly.
- Working apart of the deliveries team to ensure targets are met.
- Data entry in systems including Oracle and MYOB - full training will be provided.
- Simultaneously complete a Certificate III Nationally Recognised Qualification.
There’s a lot to do, we promise you won’t be bored! This position is up for grabs for someone who thinks they have what it takes to take control of this role and have ownership of the duties assigned to them. This role is for a trainee who is willing to learn and wants to expand their skill set!
Given the nature of the roll, the perfect candidate will need quite a few skills under their belt. These are:
- Verbal communication – includes giving and receiving feedback, clear and concise communication with others and is polite and considerate.
- Writing communication – you’ll need to be able to write basic correspondence, Organise information in logical sequence, and have a grasp of appropriate content for the purpose and audience.
- Computer skills- in this roll you’ll need to understand and use common software for word processing and email
- Planning and organizing – prioritizing in this roll is a must! Methodical and regular work plans to track progress is required!
- Creative thinking and problem solving – seek information when you need it, identify and use practical solutions to problems
- Team player – cooperate and work well with those around you to reach the end result. Provide support, collaborate and share information
- Drive and commitment – For this roll you’ll need to be enthusiastic and committed. Be prepared to be challenged day to day.
- Flexibility- adaptable and open to new ideas. Priorities will shift and the ideal candidate will roll with the ever changing waves of office duties
- Client focus- This roll will expose you to a variety of people in different positions. The ideal candidate will be able to listen to clients and seek to ways to improve service and gain the desired outcomes.
- Integrity- Privacy and confidentiality is of utmost importance in this role. You’ll need to be resilient and act in a mature, professional manner when dealing with challenging content.
Does this sound like you? Do you feel excited and invigorated to start on the path to an exciting future? Hit the APPLY NOW button and get started!
All applicants are subject to a National Police History Check
This traineeship is a Victorian State Government YES funded position and therefore must comply with the YES traineeship eligibility. For further details please visit https://economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/about-us/careers/employment-programs
NECA Education and Careers Ltd
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]