Frontline Retail Sydney
This business is quite unique and you will be the envy of all your friends as you assist with leading this team to success!!!
Benefits & Rewards
- An amazing salary package including bonuses and incentives
- A massive staff discount so you always look the part
- Very strong training programs to add value to your existing skills
- A company that values your individual career
- An opportunity to progress and grow with this huge national company
- A work life balance and flexibility
- An established team
- The ability to represent a leading Australian brand and be an integral part of the future of the brand
- Great team culture
- Fast paced environment
About The Role
As the Assistant Store Manager you you will asisst the Store Manager to take charge of the general operations of the store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meeting budgets. You will be required to create and maintain goals, coordinate with and report to senior management within the company. You will be required to keep your team motivated and successful.
Skills & Experience
- 1 Years Fashion Retail Management experience
- Success in driving sales and training staff
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Understanding of KPI’s
- Thrive on a fast paced environment and love being challenged
- Enjoy inspiring your team and getting the most out of your staff
- Pride yourself on success
- Have a love for fashion in particular streetwear
About The Company
Our client is a group of dynamic and driven individuals who pride themselves on being streetwear pioneers. Their goal is to become the greatest streetwear store on the planet by constantly improving everything we do. The team is always evolving, innovating and pushing the boundaries of streetwear and they do it with honesty and integrity.
This team strives to be the best by doing their best. If you have the same attitude then we want to hear from you!!!!
This role is highly competitive and final stage interviews will be conducted asap. Be apart of a company that wants you to be the best that you can be....Apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chandini Nandra on 92310011 quoting Ref No. 150492 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions
Benefits & Rewards - Ability to treat the business as though it were yours - Hands on Management role - Work - Life Balance - Only work 1 weekend per month - No Public Holidays - An envir [...]
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced VM to deliver the instore visual merchandising plan an provide an exceptional experience for its customers by ensuring all VM guidelines are implem [...]
About the Brand and Role: My client is unique, equisite, well known worldwidebrand present in 100 plus countries we are now looking for mover and shaker, a well experienced Store Manager for the Bran [...]
This business is quite unique and you will be the envy of all your friends as you assist with leading this team to success!!! Benefits & Rewards - An amazing salary package including bonuses and i [...]