The role of Relief Hotel Manager is an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your skills as a manager and perhaps elevate yourself more quickly to progression as you gain the opportunity to get some real achievements under your belt!
A role like this requires you to be seconded to various locations in NSW to manage the hotel while the Hotel Manager is either away on leave or as an interim manager during a hiring process. Rather than simply “caretaking” the hotel, it’s a role where you need to step in and have ownership immediately. This means your relationship building skills and your ability to take action quickly will be paramount.
The hotels in this chain can vary from 3 star to 5 star. You will need to be:
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient - you could be away anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months or more
- Not precious; this is a role where you need to understand every facet of the business and the only way of doing that is to roll your sleeves up!
- Be more of a revenue/rooms focused manager rather than strictly F&B;
- Have experience in managing hotels of at least 100 rooms
- Able to build rapport and have superb influencing skills - you need to get the team onside as soon as you arrive!
This hotel brand is well-known and on the cusp of expansion plans. The culture is inclusive and honest and they definitely know how to set themselves apart!
Salary on offer is $110k including super and expenses reimbursed. To apply, please click below or if you have any questions, please contact Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892.
About the company and role A group that has truly set the benchmark for all things hospitality are looking for a qualified Chef looking for a change away from the run of the mill Kitchen set up [...]
About the opportunity One of Melbourne's fast growing restaurant groups is looking for a Hospitality leader to join their ranks - be part of a team of 30 in a positive and vibrant space that will a [...]
About the company and role A modern twist to an old favourite in the Bayside community is making final adjustments before the summer season well and truly kicks off. Imagine smart casual dining, [...]
About the opportunity Our client, who already has a presence in the market place, is looking for a focussed and experienced Assistant Manager to work in their new opening in one of Melbourne's most [...]