SMAART Recruitment is proud to be partnering with one of Australia's leading suppliers of quality blind components to the window furnishing industry. Due to continued growth, they now seek the assistance of an experienced Warehouse Manager to help take the business to new heights.
We are looking for an effective, motivated Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will be in charge of the day to day operations alongside managing a small tight-knit group of warehouse assistants. You will implement new tasks and producers to help with workflow and speed of dispatch.
Unlike most warehouse manager positions, this will be extremely hands on.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage all stock and the flow of the warehouse
- Oversee and motivate all staff and assist with coaching, training and development
- Adhere to and implement all OHS
- Liaising with transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Complying with all policies and procedures
- Make sure all deliveries in and out of the business are seen to in a timely fashion
To be successful in the position:
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Manager
- The ability to think and act under pressure
- Experience working towards KPI’s
- Leadership and strong decision-making skills
- Forklift license
- Industry experience
- Warehousing or Business/Management qualifications are highly regarded
- Create a happy, fun and most importantly safe environment to work in
What are the benefits?
- Full Time, Permanent Monday to Friday position so say goodbye to weekend work!
- 7:30 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday with Friday knock off being at 2:45 pm!
- Eastern Suburbs Location
- Friendly and Rewarding Working Environment
- Ongoing Support and Training
So, if you are ready to grab this position with both hands and feel you can make a difference submit a resume and cover letter via the 'Apply' button now, or for a confidential discussion please call Ella on 03 8393 9406.
The Company & Role One of Victoria's premier golf practice and coaching facilities located in Heatherton are seeking a Part-Time Gold Driving Range Assistant to join their team. This role will ideal [...]
SMAART Recruitment is proud to be partnering with one of Australia's leading suppliers of quality blind components to the window furnishing industry. Due to continued growth, they now seek the assista [...]
About The Company: This highly successful and innovative global company has a presence in close to 100 countries and is expecting strong national and international growth in 2019 and beyond. Ninetee [...]
About the Role Are you a UI Designer looking to join a creative agency? We are currently recruiting for multiple UI Designers with various levels of experience to contribute to large projects f [...]