Our client is an Australian leading property/construction business who have been in operation for more than 15 years and have delivered some of award winning high end residential/commercial projects in Australia. With a strong presence in the High end residential /commercial market and having already secured over $7bil of work throughout the country they are seeking a Project Engineers and Site Engineers to be part of a team on a 50 level hotel in Western Sydney.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer can include:
• Design management and coordination
• Head contract coordination and liaison
• Budget Estimate and reporting
• Site Establishment and planning
• Construction coordination and management
• Site variation and design change.
To be considered for both roles you will require
• Relevant building and tertiary qualifications
• Proven industry experience on +$20m mixed use residential projects
• The ability to report accurately & directly to the PM on the operational and financial success of the projects
• Proven experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
• Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements
If you suit the criteria above and are ready and raring to move into a fast paced development environment click the link below to apply, or for confidential discussion contact Raj on 02 9669 - 5086.
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]