My client is a global Real Estate, Investment and Development firm with offices in every major capital city around the globe. In the past 24 months they have secured over $5bil of assets and looking to double that in the next 24 months.
We are seeking a dynamic OH&S; Manager to join their team of high achievers! If you thrive in a fluid environment, love a being an integral part of a management team and enjoy engaging with both internal and external stakeholders - this could be the role for you!
This organisation is solid, stable and financially secure. They have been running for over 25 years, with core values of safety, sustainability, community and innovation driving their developments.
• Setup up all Environmental, Health and Safety systems and processes and ensure projects stay up to date and compliant with internal and external HSEQ requirements and legislation
• Planning and coordination of HSEQ Audits
• Manage induction, training and competency of projects
• Establish and maintain smart systems for project HSEQ
• Reporting on all project related HSEQ issues
• Diploma in OHS
• Considerable experience in HSEQ management for tier 1 building contractor
• Ability to communicate with and manage stake holders at all levels
• Understanding of corporate (systems) and project (practical) related HSEQ implementation
In return you will be rewarded with an above market base salary and bonuses. This is a great opportunity to step into this position and grow with this leading group as their will be endless opportunities for the right person.
If this sounds like you them please send an updated copy of your CV to
[email protected] or call Raj on 02 9669 5086 for more information.
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]