Our client is an Australian business who are leading the way with innovative and award winning high end residential and commercial construction, with a strong pipeline of expanding portfolio of projects exceeding $5 Billion. A well reputable business delivering quality projects from conception through to completion.
As an employer of choice, joining this business is being part of a culture that is supportive, engaging and rewarding, offering work/life balance and investing in their employees is a priority for this business where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, you will be given autonomy and support to help partner with the business, contributing towards success.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Estimating residential/mixed use commercial projects up to $50m
- Being responsible for the accurate BOQS
- Providing estimate preparation plans and schedules to management
- Building excellent relationships with clients, supervisors and contractors are all essential
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Procurement
- Attend regular team meetings for strategy, forecasting and training
- 3 years plus experience estimating on commercial and residential projects up to $50m.
- Tertiary qualified
- Commercially savvy with good Negotiation skills
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- A desire to work in an environment that promotes quality above all else
- Dedicated to growing the business name and reputation
You will be rewarded with a very generous remuneration package and bonuses and a supportive environment with work life balance.
If you suit the criteria above and are ready and raring to move into a fast paced environment click the link below to apply, or for more information contact Raj on 02 9669 - 5086.
- Rosehill Location - Kick start your career now! - Attractive salary and career progression - Great team environment - Training provided This is the perfect opportunity to start fresh in a new r [...]
My industry leading client who operate within commercial HVAC services are now looking to expand their ever-growing team and are on the market to hire a Service Technician to operate throughout Sydney [...]
Printing Industry â€“ Short Term Project Kelly Services has been staffing Australia for more than 20 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide ran [...]
Incredible opportunity to drive business strategy and not just specific projects as a Solution Architect with a industry leading company. Work with future technologies and transformation projects! Cl [...]