Design & Build
Systems Engineer – Rail
Our client a leading multi discipline global engineering consultancy is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing Melbourne team. The role will be joining a well-established team providing systems engineering services across Victorian Rail projects.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of engineering systems and processes to ensure that our client is continuing to maintain the high standards in all areas including safety and compliance with contracts and regulatory bodies.
You will be the lead in the development of new systems and processes, providing technical support across all areas of the business to minimise hazards,
eliminate risks through assessments and implement improvement strategies that will directly have impact on reliability, performance and financial viability.
The successful candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven experience gained within the rail, aerospace, defence or similar heavy industry environment is desired.
- Experience with CBI or CBTCwould be highly regarded.
- A strong ability to manage conflicting technical system demands, from identification through to resolution.
- A track record of engineering systems development with proven ability in change management, continuous improvement and delivery implementation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to break down complex concepts to all levels of the business.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide rapid and effective engineering support to the systems engineering team.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders.
In return the client is offering a market leading salary & package in addition to the opportunity to work on several high-profile Rail projects across Victoria.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Ben Smith on (phone hidden) or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
We have a 3 month contract for a large builder who are working on a $30m health project in the South East. We are looking for an experienced Foreman / Supervisor who has strong knowledge and [...]
We have a 6 month contract for a large builder who are working on a commercial development in the South Eastern suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Foreman / Supervisor who has strong know [...]
About your new family: Workplace specialist based in the heart of North Sydney. They are committed to the highest standards, they create innovative & inspiring corporate workplaces for their clients [...]
My client is boutique, high performing business based minutes from public transport. They are now looking for an experienced Strata Assistant to join their team in the CBD office. Portfolio: Yo [...]