ecareer employment services
- Server Engineer - Azure, Wintel
- City Based
- 6mth contract
As Wintel Server/Azure Engineer you will be responsible for a combination of designing, managing and operating the cloud infrastructure and server environment.
This role will see you manage and determine technical requirements, produce technical designs, server configuration templates and the automation required to manage servers and cloud services within the Azure environment.
Some Key Responsibilities :
- Design, configure, and install servers and operating systems
- Design, configure, and install MS Azure services
- Assists in detailed design and specifications of programs including support, development, improvement, evaluation,
installation and quality assurance
- Liaise with users regarding project requirements. Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in business systems, IT or a related discipline
- Excellent experience within MS (including Azure) technologies and frameworks
- Good knowledge and understanding of relational databases - SQL Server
- Strong Active Directory Skills
- Strong experience using PowerShell and JSON templating
- Knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies - Agile / Waterfall
- Good working knowledge of and experience working with third party providers,
- Experienced in working with both project and business as usual related environments
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Commitment to outstanding client service
- Results focused
- Ability to work outside of business hours when necessary
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 17000.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Seon Clarke on 02 9248 6812.
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.ecareer.com.au
ecareer employment services
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9248 6812
- Agile environment - Technically focused BA role - Fixed Term Contract role - $130k package We are looking for a Business Analyst who can use their Agile experience and technical business analyt [...]
We have an exciting role for a Scrum Master to work with a leading financial institution that provides an excellent work environment and interesting projects. Key Responsibilities: - Ensure that S [...]
- Business Systems Analyst - IT Migration and Upgrade project - 6mth contract - $800/day This global market leading investor services organisation seeks for a proactive and dynamic Business [...]
- Server Engineer - Azure, Wintel - City Based - 6mth contract - $800/day As Wintel Server/Azure Engineer you will be responsible for a combination of designing, managing and operating the c [...]