PS+C are actively looking for an IT Candidate Resourcer to focus on high volume and fast-paced contractor recruitment and candidate management within our growing Talent Acquisition team.
This role will see you work as a partner with our internal business units in providing IT contractor recruitment support and activities to secure the best people for our business.
The Recruitment star we are looking for will have
- Proven IT/technology volume and fast-paced transactional recruitment experience
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement and recruitment partnering skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively delivering across competing requirements
- You will be proactive in your approach to sourcing creating and maintaining IT contractor pipelines, with a clear expertise in delivering a positive candidate experience
- You are responsive, accessible, visible and have a client service ethic second to none
- Experience as an IT candidate resource in an agency or internal professional services consulting would be highly advantageous
- Social functions each month for staff to get back to base, network with peers and have fun
- Competitive paid parental leave is available for eligible employees
- We allocate a training budget to support your professional development
- With manager approval, flexible working arrangements can be established to help employees balance life’s responsibilities
- We promote employee engagement and achievement supporting company success, as well as encouraging employees to acknowledge their colleague’s efforts
- Strong management support, career advancement opportunities, a collaborative team and excellent knowledge base to ensure success
We design and develop solutions that connect our clients with their customers, strengthen the security of their operations, streamline their processes and create competitive advantage. Through our knowledge, platforms and processes, we make the world a smaller, more connected place. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who seeks opportunities for collaboration and who are driven to deliver first class solutions to our businesses.
PS&C; Group (ASX:PSZ) are an equal opportunity employer, to be considered you must have valid Australian working rights.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, apply today or contact Mason Ng, Group Manager - Talent Acquisition at 0408 238 882 to discuss further
- Fantastic company culture - Conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD - Permanent role About the role Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Corporate Receptionist to join their [...]
- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team - Career advancement opportunities available - Extensive paid professi [...]
Commercial Electrician / Leading Hand A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Electrician with experience in commercial construction. Our Company: My client is a growing Electrical and D [...]
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think! - Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates - Friendly and Supportive team environment - Attractive staff discounts [...]