Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a management role in the health and fitness industry? We are looking for a Super Star Assistant Manager!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience as an Assistant Club Manager or relevant industry or management experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Approachable, energetic & fun
- Live and breathe health & fitness
- Ability to welcome new faces into the Club
- Ability to take initiative and time manage multiple deadlines
- Want to supplement your earnings with the potential to run your own personal training business or group fitness classes
- Wanting to be a part of an amazing, fun and supportive team
- Minimum Cert III qualification in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR
- WWC Check
Snap Fitness Maroochydore is looking for are looking for a motivated and inspired Assistant Club Manager to join our family. Since opening we have grown a team that is very loyal, professional, super friendly and exceptionally hard working.
The Assistant Club Manager will be assisting the Club Manager with a number of important tasks for our club; sales, processing contracts, processing failed membership payments, producing reports, customer service, marketing, outreach and member retention. As Assistant Manager you also have the option to work part time as a Personal Trainer, with reduced rent.
* Ongoing training and support
* Weekly one on ones and staff sessions
* Dynamic, professional and educated team
* Potential for Personal training and Paid group fitness
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and highly motivated towards developing and growing towards one day being a Club Manager or owning their own gym, as well as having a great attitude and genuine willingness to help others. The ability to work with others and be a part of a strong team is a must.
If you know working in the Fitness Industry is the ONLY career for you, and truly love helping people APPLY NOW!!
We are working with a leading global Insurance provider based in Sydney's CBD, who are on the hunt for two mid level .NET developers. The contract's are for a minimum period of twelve months. We [...]
Established in 1995, Brasserie Bread is Australia's leading artisan bakery, supplying handcrafted breads, pastries and cakes to some of the best restaurants and cafes across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisban [...]
Who We Are Known as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel. With over 500 stores across [...]
The Key Account Manager (Goldfields region focus) will report to the Head of Sales - OEM, and will be responsible for selling spare parts and aftermarket solutions to nominated key clients for Transmi [...]