Are you looking for your next health and fitness role? Snap Fitness Maroochydore are looking for a Superstar Club Manager with personality, ambition and a drive for success to join our team.
Does this sound like you?
- Approachable, energetic & fun
Extroverted and positive mindset
- Live and breathe health & fitness
- Sales experience
- Have the ability to welcome new faces into the Club
- Have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to work to KPI's and under little supervision
- Desire to develop and grow as a Club Manager
- Wanting to be a part of an amazing,
fun and supportive team across with a growing network of clubs in Queensland and interstate that gives growth opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Fitness (CERT III minimum required)
- First Aid and CPR qualified
- WWC Check
Snap Fitness Maroochydore is now open and we are looking for a Star Manager who wants to grow within the franchise and who stands out amongst the rest.
We are looking for a fitness professional who has proven sales experience, and who is highly organised with great computer skills. They will be happy and positive with an outgoing personality. The suitable candidate will have a Strong Fitness background with either a desire to take the next step to a management position or someone who already has gym management experience.
Our Club Manager completes a number of important tasks for our club; sales, processing contracts, processing dishonours, producing reports, customer service, marketing, community outreach and member retention.
- Weekly one on ones and staff sessions with other club managers within the franchise
- Additional uncapped earning potential in presale term based on hitting kpi's
- Ongoing development, training and support
- Dynamic, professional and educated team
- Large brand new 600 sqm facility
- Ability to run group fitness and Personal Training services rent free
- The opportunity to work for what will be the best 24/7 franchised club in the local area
We are a club that will care about you, respect you, create a fun environment, empowers you to manage yourself rather than micro manage and gives out compliments and praise.
To be considered for this role you must hold the following:
- First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness.
- Registration and Insurance if Cert IV qualified and wanting to run a Personal Training business.
- Blue card required.
- Be a team player
- Have a great personality!
If you are passionate, motivated and ready to become a part of our family, contact us today!
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Area Manager Snap Fitness Gympie, Indooroopilly, Munno Para, Maroochydore
0428 192 123
Our Company TSA Group is one of Australia's leading national providers of outsourced sales and customer service support. TSA represents some of the largest and most recognisable brands in Australia [...]
Inventory Controller - Blacktown NSW - Do you have 3PL experience? - Are you incredibly organised? - Do you like to get it right? > M3 Logistics has rapidly emerged as a significant player [...]
We are currently seeking hard working and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to join our Banjo’s Bakery team in Lindisfarne. As a Sales Assistant, you will receive ongoing training and development, and [...]
Mobile OPTICAL DISPENSER - The Healthcare2You group has a new role based in the Ryde and surrounding areas. Suitable candidates will join one of the Healthcare2You Group's fastest growing regions a [...]