Design & Build
One of the leading Commercial agencies in the North Shore this company is rapidly expanding and are looking for their next Commercial Property Manager. You will be working with a fantastic and supportive team who can offer you amazing career progression.
My clients are looking for their next Commercial Property Manager with second to none organisational skills. You will be managing a small portfolio with no leasing or accounts.
We are searching for somebody who has a proven track record in managing a high demand portfolio and fully understands compliance and legislation. It goes without saying that the successful candidate will be immaculately presented,
have strong people skills and will love systems and structure.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in Real Estate, residential experience considered
- Immaculate presentation
- Attention to detail
- Experience with REST, Filesmart, Inspect Manager
- Current license/certificate of registration
- Current drivers license and reliable car
On offer for the Property Manager role:
- Extremely competitive remuneration structure
- A positive environment with continual support and professional development
- A commitment to providing a customer service experience that is apart from the rest of the industry
- Great work life balance
- Outstanding company culture with fantastic staff retention
For any questions regarding this role or any other opportunities with Design & Build please contact Aaron Petrilli for a confidential discussion on 02 9376 8200.
Thanks for your consideration.
Our client is an award winning multi office network. They offer a fantastic working environment and have an award winning team. Client satisfaction and superior service is their ultimate goal and they [...]
Come join the largest growing company in Strata/Building Management companies on the East Coast. An excellent chance to get your foot in the door as a Part time Building Manager for a site based in Ca [...]
Carpenter / Builder | $110k - $120k + super + Benefits An experienced Foreman with a skilled carpentry background to work on a highly detailed project in Avalon. You will be running a group of skil [...]
Our client is a highly respected and well known builders for New South Wales and Victoria. From home owners to investors, they are well established. Key aspects of the role: - Establishment [...]