Design & Build
Foreman/ Site Supervior:
Roles and Responsibilities can include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
To be considered for the role you will require:
- Trade background
- Must have experience in hospitality projects
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B; and our clients please contact Emily Franklin on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
We have a 3 month contract for a tier 1 builder working on a project in excess of $50m, looking after a specific package of work on this complicated build process. We are looking for an ex [...]
Commercial builder based in Melbourne’s inner eastern fringe has successfully secured its place within the highly competitive industrial sector on projects up to $30mil. This has been done by provid [...]
We are currently looking to secure the services of a Contract Administrator to work on commercial office fit out projects. You will be working for a well established head contractor on commercial [...]
Based in Melbourne’s inner-city fringe, this highly successful commercial builder specialises in the construction of commercial apartment projects with values up to and in excess of $80mil in and ar [...]