Design & Build
This company has multiple offices across Sydney and are looking to add a Site Supervisor to their team of 4.
They build 150 homes a year, each Supervisor overseeing up to 15 at a time. This particular position is located in North Sydney.
Autonomous role with guidance and support from office staff and upper management.
- Managing multiple sites
- Coordinate, program and schedule jobs, trades and materials
- Oversee site staff and liaise with internal office staff (Estimators, Drafters..)
- Solve design and construction issues that arise on site
- Report to the Area Manager
To be considered you must have:
- Experience on bespoke new-built homes
- Technical experience and the ability to manage various trades on site
- Experience working across more than one housing job site
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of liaising with both internal employees and external suppliers and stakeholders
- A drivers license and white card
Please email Anca Marinescu on [email protected] or call on 02 9376 8200 for more information
We have a 3 month contract for a tier 1 builder working on a project in excess of $50m, looking after a specific package of work on this complicated build process. We are looking for an ex [...]
Commercial builder based in Melbourne’s inner eastern fringe has successfully secured its place within the highly competitive industrial sector on projects up to $30mil. This has been done by provid [...]
We are currently looking to secure the services of a Contract Administrator to work on commercial office fit out projects. You will be working for a well established head contractor on commercial [...]
Based in Melbourne’s inner-city fringe, this highly successful commercial builder specialises in the construction of commercial apartment projects with values up to and in excess of $80mil in and ar [...]